Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 96 civic hx with the y5 head and the ex tranny but i have a y8 head i bought for it should i boost the y8 or y5 and should i keep the ex tranny or go with a lx tranny p28 chiped or p2p and if i swap the head can i keep the y5 intake manifoild and throttle body?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How Would You Block It Off And I Thought The Ex Tranny Sucked Cuz Its Geared Low And When You Boost A Car You Want Taller Gears? Any Turbo Kits For Sale Im Still Looking

·
Shoot me!
2000 hatchback
6,890 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you have a y5 dont you? or did you swap is the ssautochrome turbo kit any good i here the exhaust manifolid sucks but i got a guy that can get a custom one for me

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
are you going to boost it? i like you car its tight i got a black one just like yours but no ass clean i got the y8 tanny and stage to act clutch and i striped the hole interar out lowerd intake headers exhaust so have you ran it at track? whats hmt?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hell yea some dude said he make me a home made turbo for 500 dollars but its just going to be a dsm turbo and little as intercooler i rather shop on ebay and put parts together and make a bad ass turbo kit all yea can you run a cam when you boost a car or port and polish?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts