Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes ummm complete disaster, i tried 12mm 1.75 thread pitch, pitch looks to be too coarse, im thinking its 1.25 like everything else on the car. but cant find that bolt size anywhere...

what the hell size is it? need to get my motor on my stand...

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
Man, i'm glad you asked this, i was trying to find some last night to put my engine on my new stand so i could tear into it and thats what i thought it was. 12 by 1.25 but none of the parts houses carry those and no hardware stores were open.

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts
Sweet!!
I was just going to search for this, I know I'v seen it before.
Writing it down this time!
rep to you, CRoss.

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts
crap!! 4 bolts cost almost as much as my engine stand!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha luckily we just ripped apart a z6 motor and trans, i found the trans bolts in the garage....3 bucks a bolt at local hardware stores fellas

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts
haha luckily we just ripped apart a z6 motor and trans, i found the trans bolts in the garage....3 bucks a bolt at local hardware stores fellas
Well that just sucks!!!
Home Depot is teh gheyness for automotive bolts. And I drive past 2 of them to get to the nearest Lowes. $6.32 each! I asked the cashier "How much for the ones that WEREN'T shoved up Hillary's ass?'
I got the 100mm, too long so I have to go back and get some 90s and some washers.
This is why it takes so long to build an engine!

·
Banned
424 Posts
"the garage"???? don't you mean......TurboMaster's garage???? ok ok....so i'm drunk and havin' a little fun,hope those fit dan,peace:alky:

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
^It's asked every week! I've suggested a major sticky of past threads, but nothing yet.

Here's my addition...I got mine at Lowes, and got either the 90 or 100mm length.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts