Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have CRX with a D16Z6 its converted to obd1 with rywire harness and has a chipped P28 ECU running a base map from phearable tuning.

when i first start my car and let it reach opp. temp i drive it and for the first mile or so it runs great, smooth and has great throttle response, and about after 5-10 min of driving it get real boggy and has no throttle response at all and takes forever to accelerate.

any ideas of what may be my prob??

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a 4-2-1 header, 2-1/2 exhaust, cold air intake, thats about it and its converted to obd1, and its dead in time

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
well. if aint it anything else. you're running on a BASEMAP, so could be that you have no timing, and tons of fuel. thats what basemaps do.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have a waldbrol 255, it does it with stock ecu too, i have a test pipe, good plugs and its in dead time and no codes, my buddies JDM d15b does it too, beside trying an oem o2 the only thing i can think of is that my charcoal canister has been deleted

·
Registered
95 civic coup
16 Posts
i have sorta the same problem. sometimes i step o the gas, and it bogs down for about half a second and then it surges and it usually happens around 2100 to 2500.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts