Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are scheduled to have the new BMC Race D Series intake manifold as soon as they are produced; roughly 3 months. We will also do some comparison testing on the Stage 1 manifold.

Stage1
Manifold Features:
*3Liters volume plenum meant for setups up to 600whp. This manifold has one mean response time while producing great power for any Road Racer/Street Car/ or regular Weekend Warrior.
*100% Modular design, yielding tune-ability and the greatest power for your setup, no more "1 Size fits all"
* Precision purge Tig welds are used to insure the greatest quality and performance for years to come
* 100% CNC Machined surfaces to insure the most consistence in quality and performance.
* Includes Fuel Rail and Stand Offs, no more searching for parts that work with your setup, get it all at one spot!
* Single or Dual Injector Styles available, Single Injector Style utilizes a -6an Fuel Rail, Dual Injector Style utilizes a -10an Fuel Rail.
* Direct port nitrous bosses cnc machined into original factory injectors location (Dual Injector Style ONLY!)
* 100% CAD Designs, Built per order so that you may finally get the BEST setup for your car.

Sample Pic of the Stage 2

The fuel rail will be a direct bolt up to our GO-AUTOWORKS Fuel line products!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I don't know about Greg's pricing. But from BMC Race, the stage 1s are running $800 for B series, D series hopefully will be about right there or less. Stage 2 is about $1,100 or $1,200 and the Stage 3 is $1,600. I doubt they will be selling stage 3s for a D. Most likely 1 and 2.

Looking forward to this Greg. Are you carrying or will be carrying the B Series ones? I might have to pick up one of each ;]

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
where can i get that kevlar k im cover

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Damn, looks sweet!!!

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
stage 1 in my car will look great !!!

what´s included and price ??

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't know about Greg's pricing. But from BMC Race, the stage 1s are running $800 for B series, D series hopefully will be about right there or less. Stage 2 is about $1,100 or $1,200 and the Stage 3 is $1,600. I doubt they will be selling stage 3s for a D. Most likely 1 and 2.

Looking forward to this Greg. Are you carrying or will be carrying the B Series ones? I might have to pick up one of each ;]
That is correct. We WILL be offering special pricing on the manifolds as well. B series will be available as well.

The throttle body is not included, the fuel rail is.

·
Registered
EJ6
1,169 Posts
that manifold looks unreal... I think it's the prettiest manifold I've seen to date

1 - 20 of 26 Posts