Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 862 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So far I know Chris wants to dyno his car on the spray to see what it puts down. We need to have at least 3 cars to get a lower price on the dyno time. Right now it's $75 for 3 pulls, that includes a/f readings, pics and vids of it on the rollers. You can check out the pics and vids that he'll take in my EJ1 thread, Mike took all of those and are what yours will be like. If we can get at least 3 cars to go on, it drops the price to $50 per person instead of $75. I need to let Mike at Blueridge know something this week so he can have the dyno free for us. The shop is in Morganton, NC, it's about 80 miles from my house (click the link in my sig for any info on the shop). If anyone is interested, let me know in the thread or shoot me a pm so I can get Mike the number of cars he can expect.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
if my car is ready by then, im down

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
do you think i can run on the dyno to see how much hp my fatass puts down to the ground. lol.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
looking forward to this, but seeing as how my coupe is auto, and my 5 speed hatch is pretty much a shell down in FL right now, ill just hang and get pics hahah

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool, let's keep them coming guys. Good new, I looked over my car after taking it out for a nice little 20.5 psi run after I cleaned the oil off the block and tranny, it looks like it's coming from my vtec solenoid. Should be an easy fix with just a gasket :TU:. After I change it and the filter, I'll keep an eye on it and see how it does. Either way the wife and I are both off that Saturday and wouldn't miss meeting up with everyone :TU:.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
fuck it, ill bring the hatch even do its missing the front end lol

·
Shoot me!
2000 hatchback
6,890 Posts
Cool, let's keep them coming guys. Good new, I looked over my car after taking it out for a nice little 20.5 psi run after I cleaned the oil off the block and tranny, it looks like it's coming from my vtec solenoid. Should be an easy fix with just a gasket :TU:. After I change it and the filter, I'll keep an eye on it and see how it does. Either way the wife and I are both off that Saturday and wouldn't miss meeting up with everyone :TU:.
Werd mine always did that changed the gasket and it still did it.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Werd mine always did that changed the gasket and it still did it.
hmm, that's weird. I just got home with the gasket, I'm going to let it cool off for a few then try it and see how it does.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was planning on going there but have to back out due to problems with the car(still in limp mode).
Come on man, you have over a week to get it fixed :)

1 - 20 of 862 Posts