Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bleu cheese burgers: so easy a caveman can do it.

1 package cream cheese 8.oz
1 package (round tub) bleu cheese crumbled
1lb hamburger 80/20
Hamburger buns
Bacon

step one, take cream cheese and cut in half, *should be 8.oz package*/take half of your cream cheese (4oz) and half of your container of bleu cheese and mix it in a bowl. (found it a bit easier to let the cream cheese sit out and get a little more malleable (soft). anyways thats the mix you can add more or less bleu cheese but for the regular person its spot on for flavor contrast.

now go get your hamburger, now dont go beating up the hamburger just because its not filet Mignon , it has a soft side too. do not over work your hamburger while making your patties . ok so get you some burger, and press out double the amount of burgers your going to make. (one burger uses 2 thin patties)about 5 inches in diameter and make em thin.

ok so you pressed out 8 patties. 4 tops and 4 bottoms hope you made em thin.- take one patty and spoon the cheese mixture all over the middle, leave a lil lip around the patty so you can get a seal.
then take your other patty and place it over the bottom and give it some love all the way around to seal it up nice and tight *just press the edges together* . it pretty much a repeat process after that. cook till 150f and pull off and let sit,

ah shit the bacon!. ok well hope you had it cooked cus now your burgers are gonna get cold.... =( hahah top with remaining bleu cheese if you would like after you have placed your *thick cut peppered* bacon and enjoy.

ps. these are off the chain!.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
hey cory let me help you take this to the next level.

it's called a black and blue buger.

season the meat with cacun season. put alot. then grill/cook it. then take the blue cheese crumbly over it place under broiler when the cheese melt place two slices of bacon on it and place on a toasted. i might make a diy. lol

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
omfg that sounds so good right now!
thanks for making me hungry!

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
blue cheese burgers are awesome.

sometimes i take the blue cheese and add it directly to the burger when making the pattys. then cook it up as one. it melts inside the meat as it cooks.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts

sometimes i take the blue cheese and add it directly to the burger when making the pattys. then cook it up as one. it melts inside the meat as it cooks.
:TU: That's the way I cook em as well.

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey cory let me help you take this to the next level.

it's called a black and blue buger.

season the meat with cacun season. put alot. then grill/cook it. then take the blue cheese crumbly over it place under broiler when the cheese melt place two slices of bacon on it and place on a toasted. i might make a diy. lol
sounds bomb, thank you sir for stepping my burger game up =)
Damn that made my mouth water the girl makes something like this but there stuffed burgers full of peppers onion and cheese. Im gonna get her to make these blue cheese burgers as well rep for you
you will fall outta your chair if she makes em right,
omfg that sounds so good right now!
thanks for making me hungry!
your welcome =) haha

did you not read my instructions =P. heheheh ya jerk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts