Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a 93 ex and i bought a greddy kit for it. the thing is my exhaust was just a shitty straight pipe welded to my header.(came w/ the car) so i bought a 2.5" dp and high flow cat and 3" exhaust from kteller. but i've heard that the blue box will create detonation over 5.5 psi? is that true?of not what psi?.soo if i throw this exhaust on, will it it bring up the psi too high? or will i be safe? and if it will make it to high can i just make a mbc and bring it down?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ yupp. it needs to be also retuned to run more than 7.5psi.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
soo either i'm stupid or i'm really lucky...because when i opened my 92-95 greddy turbo kit box (has a sticker saying it on the box) and looked at all my goodies...it had a blue looking box that said e manage...but i didn't get injectors and it did come w/ a 15g turbo.so i know i didn't accidently get the 96+ kit..soo does that mean they might of made a mistake and put emanage in my box ??

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yours is an e-manage? most of the older ktis did not have the e-manage, so yea your lucky...

I've heard greddy stopped making the otehr boxes and maybe the new 92-95 kits come witht he e-manage now. after all it woudl make sence because 1 thing for all cars just different maps burned to them.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but it didn't come w/ a carb number? sooo i dont know whats up w/ that unless i need to keep diggin through the packaging because i dont see anything

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
keep digging through everything including the manuals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts