Honda D Series Forum banner

Blox Short Shifter

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Oldcivicjoe 
#1 ·
So I just received a Blox dual bend short shifter, the shifter is bent toward the passenger side of the car, so the shift knob is angled away from the driver.

I have had many shifters over the years for many cars, from B&M, Hurst, etc, all of them are bent toward the driver side for good ergonomics, if they are bent to the side at all.

The parts dealer is claiming Blox told them this is normal. This sounds like BS or sh't design to me, what say you?

Household hardware Wood Metal Plastic Titanium
Hand Finger Gas Writing implement Electronic device

See less See more
#7 ·
Dealer now claiming he's checked every shifter in stock of differing brands and says they are all bent to the right toward the passenger, Skunk2, B&M, etc. Anyone with any of these shifters who can back up this claim? The dual bend B&M I have isn't bent toward the passenger.

#10 ·
My old-school b&m single bend is angled very slightly left, where many others with the same part # were only bent slightly back. It wouldn't surprise me if they were accidentally shipped right hand drive ones though, stuff been stupid like that a lot recently, picked up an expansion valve and it was clocked for right hand drive, as were the next 11 they ordered for me, 12th time was the charm though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.