Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
I've heard that the B-series stuff is okay...no failures that I've read about on any forums I'm a major part of.

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
a friend ran some of their cams in his GSR, car was running like crap... took them out and they were squared off. his rockers were done.

motor spun all its bearings from the contamination.

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
5,468 Posts
I can't understand why n00bs are so ga-ga for Blox???
There products suck ass and are dirt cheap. Why do you think there shit is plastered all over e-gay??
The only product they make half decent for the "D" is there IM, and even then you need to port it to maximize it's potential.

WoW!
2 threads asking about Blox shit. lol.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
their B series C cams have been puttin up some sick ass numbers, i think 223hp from a 1.8. They're exact copies of Jun3 profiles, as are the Endyn bumpsticks. I have yet to hear anything failing, Danz was the first i've heard of it. Id run the cams if i had a B and was on a somewhat budget

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
5,468 Posts
their B series C cams have been puttin up some sick ass numbers, i think 223hp from a 1.8. They're exact copies of Jun3 profiles, as are the Endyn bumpsticks. I have yet to hear anything failing, Danz was the first i've heard of it. Id run the cams if i had a B and was on a somewhat budget
Your braver then me, thats for sure!
The only cams i've ever seen over the years completely fall apart in the engine have been Blox and Skunk2.
Thats the reason why I don't mess with either one. Personally when it comes to cams and other engine internals I don't cheapout and go with proven items.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
like i said, Danz is the first i've heard. People all over HT are makin great numbers with all of their cams, the A's, B's and C's nor have i heard of valvetrain failure, but id probably go supertech springs just for the proven factor. But i don't plan to have a B anytime soon so its ok

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
5,468 Posts
like i said, Danz is the first i've heard. People all over HT are makin great numbers with all of their cams, the A's, B's and C's nor have i heard of valvetrain failure, but id probably go supertech springs just for the proven factor. But i don't plan to have a B anytime soon so its ok
Well the Blox failure I saw was a a couple of years back, for all I know they have stepped there game up??
Either way I would'nt use any of there shit.

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
i felt so bad for my friend when we pulled the cams... we were even at the track. it was shit..

drove him home grabbed his gsr cams and a set of rockers, threw it together, started the motor and all the bearings were spun. knock like a mofo!!

does blox hard weld their cams?? these must have been made out of aluminum they were so soft!!

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
5,468 Posts
lol my mistake. but anyway, i haven't heard anything bad about the springs and retainers :)
Man you said you got bank from a malpractise case, why are you so obsessed with Blox??
Just go out and do it right the first time with proven products, unless you like paying for things twice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts