Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well im not sure if you guys know, blox now has the d-series intake manifold. i guess it just came out, it isnt even on the blox website yet.

price is 150 shipped, its from a seller on honda-tech

http://www.prostreetonline.com/buy/blox_intake_manifolds/bxim-20200/

edit:1/12/07 just got it in the mail today, not bad for free shipping.

i was going to install it this weekend but i have so much to do. ill install it next week sometime, but ill post pictures just like i said i would.

Attachments

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
looks like a very nice mani. I picked up a skunk 2 from a friend for 130, if i didnt i would prolly look into this one. i wonder how it compares.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
not a bad price if i didnt by a z6 mani i would of jumped on this

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
makes me wonder how the numbers compare the everyone else? like the skunk2 and what not..... and I wonder what the bore is on the mani???

·
Banned
Audis, Vdub, R6,EVO8
1,594 Posts
Im very tempted to buy one, but I dunno should I go with a skunk2 since that company is well reped?????? help might just have to buy both haha.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Im very tempted to buy one, but I dunno should I go with a skunk2 since that company is well reped?????? help might just have to buy both haha.
blox is a pretty good company my bud use to run a lot of there shit

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just got it today along with some other parts. pics of the manifold up in the first post.

install could be sunday night or early next week, im real busy this weekend and im waiting for new injector seals.

·
Registered
999 Posts
definitely let us know how it goes

1 - 20 of 235 Posts