Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so idk where to start, every winter sucks in my life. a month ago my dear grandma had a stroke and has been in the hospital since. I should mention I spent pretty much all my hometime with grandma and grandpa. my loads have been kinda shitty and haven't been up to see gf of 2 years in boise, we go there all the time but haven't got a load up there in 3-4 months. our relationship is suffering from it. grandma is not improving much but she is better than expected. cant walk talk or move right arm and no strength in right leg.

big part
grandparents are 80 been married since 21 grandpa is in amazing shape. they had 4 daughters. my mom last week just took her team of lawyers and strong armed them into relinquishing sp power of attorney over grandma. grandpa has to liquidate half assets except house. he keeps his pension and house. and give half of everything to mom which includes cash from selling one car and the cash they have which is a lot.

so grandpa had to sell his pride and joy Chevy 4x4. all he has now is a Altima with a 4 cyl he hates 4 cyl also what's he going to do if it snows. grandpa is going to put the deed to the house paid off in my name and have the bank allow only me in the lock box. since I am the only only only one in the family that wont fuck him.

but now gf is in the hospital going for surgery no insurance and broke. work is slow and cant find me a nw load but there is a crazy snowstorm up there all the way. last week had to chain up and go over a pass empty got to the top felt like it was too bad to drive so parked but bunk heater was not working and truck has timed idle so had to finish the pass down a windy icy road empty trailer tried to pass 6 times. told the company bunk heater doesn't work under 10 deg luckily Monte vista was 20.

grandpa is holding together well but is kind of freaking out and wants to drive a truck and sell the house live out the truck like me its all he can talk about. he has been trying to live vicariously through me since I started. but because of this he really wants to start but its just talk. he wont do it but might now but then he would never see grandma.

I have never gone a winter in my life since 18 wo loosing or having to quit my job. among other crazy stuff happening. but I love this company usually get really really good miles usually see gf all the time and get home every week. at least I have enough money that's one good thing.

so any advise will update

so post your stories maybe stickey

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so thinking about cutting off with all family except grandpa because all aunts are against grandpa and support mom. did not go to thanksgiving and don't want to go to christmas

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
you know my feelings on this...

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Damn bro. Sorry to hear. Hope everything gets better. Agreed that your mom screwed everything over. I would tell them all to f off if they tried to do that to me!

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
There is no advice I can give that wouldn't come off petty or cliché. You have to hold your head high man and don't go below the belt if this breaks out into a fight. If your side of the street is clean you can truly be there in support of your grandpa. (see like 5 clichés)

My mom tried to ruin my wedding. My ex did not know I was getting married because at the time she and I were not good. I have two children with her, I only had the two at the time so having them there was paramount.

We got to the final three days and she told my ex about the wedding. My ex forbade me seeing my kids for three weeks, since we have no written order, its all verbal, I had no leg to stand on. We had bought this beautiful little white dress for my girl and rented a matching tux for my boy, both never left the wrapper. Its making me sad thinking about it again but feels good to type it out to people other then my family.

·
Registered
88 Posts
People's true character comes out right before or after the severe drop in Health or death. It really is sickening what some people do, tearing apart a family over a dead persons belongings is so asanine share the shit it's not hard.

As for your mom, why the hell is she ruining your grampas life. That is disgusting.
I'd tell your mom that if she ever wants to see you again she needs to chill the fuck out and pull her head out of her ass. As long as he has all his marbles he is fine to make decisions on what happens to someone he has been with since before your mom was born. Fucking makes me sick.

Sorry you have to go through this shit.

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
Why did your mom doing that to your grandpa? That is horribly fucked up shit right there.
My mom would probably so the same.
I can't say that I like her but I have to deal with her tho.
It's just how some people are in the world and I truly hate it. And even more when it's family.

I do wish you the best tibby.

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Things are getting slightly better saw gf

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
the family from my dad side doesn't exist for me. let's just say they contributed to dad's suicide.

and i have no communication with my middle sister for her being a fucking insensitive bitch to mom. it was that or smashing her head against the wall.

so yeah, people that piss me off? i extricate them off my life. easy peasy.

what your mom did is wrong.

so you're right to feel pissed about your mom.

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks ed I'm definitely not going to Christmas party just going to chill with grandpa

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
you missed a big ass cruise today....

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
grandpa and I have been chillin like a villain lately took a few days off spent it with grandpa. the hot waitress at the diner in that small town was flirting with me hardcore and wants to see me again I did not flirt too much back but made me feel good. grandpa wants me to pursue but well see. went to see grandma with grandpa and my aunt that last week called my grandpa a racist for not wanting to move to the ghetto, called me a racist and went off on me so had to leave because im not giving into her that's what she wants. she told me she got me something for Christmas and I asked her if mom told her not to get me anything because I was going to jew everybody on Christmas. I turned around asked a jew if they give Christmas gifts and if he was offended he said no but she said she was so I left not wanting to start a fight.

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
old lady and I aren't doing the best so might take that waitress up on her offer and hang out. it would just be friends I physically pretty much cant cheat. but she is nice so would like to talk.

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Props for sticking with your Granpa man, It's sad that your mom has to be that way and that's good that you saw your gf. Happy holidays to you and your GP

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
I hate it when people use the race card. And how the hell does not moving to the ghetto make you racist? I certainly don't want to move to the ghetto if I don't have to. She was just baiting you so let the dumbasses be.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
funny thing to me is that people who try the race are usually the prejudice ones...

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
funny thing to me is that people who try the race are usually the prejudice ones...
This, only racists play the race card. I can think of 100 reasons to not want to live in the hood without bringing race into it. Just walk away, you win every time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts