Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi guys well my ef si is down for the count,had a d16y7 with a jrsc 6 psi. all the bolt ons and no-tune obd0. shes gone tons of oil from where the block meets the head and sounds like a wrx know.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
hi guys well my ef si is down for the count,had a d16y7 with a jrsc 6 psi. all the bolt ons and no-tune obd0. shes gone tons of oil from where the block meets the head and sounds like a wrx know.
point being?

what did you expect running boost and nothing else to compensate the added air?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not trying to buy or sell anything, read it not asking for anything.just want info on going on with a dif route on building or making another y7 safer for boost and round how much am i looking to spend

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
congratulations..... U FAIL.

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
congratulations..... U FAIL.
haha..lmao..

1.start over
2.read building instructions
3.tune it
4.make sure you don't fuck it up AGAIN!
5.finish carfully
6.boost

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
tune tune tune! thats all i think evyone can say. had 160xxx miles on my stock z6 and ran 10psi for a while. ran like a champ with a good tune. thats now since blown up but what can you expect with alot of miles on it haha. but ya with a good tune that thing should run forever

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks everyone for ur advice and input.about how much will i be spending for arp head bolts and a really good tune/ also should i convert to obd1 instead of obd0?

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
your gonna have to convert to obd1 if u want good tuning. arp head studs arent but like 100 bucks. what possed u to think u could supercharge ur car with no tune? monkeys even kno better then that

·
Registered
170 Posts
sorry for your car but like everyone has said if you dont do it right what do you think is going to happen or read up on what you plan on doing so you are well educated..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts