Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Eg
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here plays black ops 2, multiplayer or zombies? I am not that good at multiplayer but i consider myself to do well in zombies. I am looking for people that want to have fun playing online. Also would like to play with people that are good at zombies to be more challenging for me. I am not the greatest either but i only go down onces and if i do go down its only in like level 20 and up. Everytime i play with other people they tend to go down in like level 10 and that is just getting bored of not having a good team once in a while. Me and some local friends do pretty well but we have different schedules. I havent play it like in a month but if someone is down i can start playing it again. I can only play after 10:30pm til like 1 or 2am

My xbox gamertag is Xxkill3rpolloxX

:tank::tank::tank::tank::tank::tank:::tank::tank:

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
I played the HELL out of Zombies on the first Black Ops. Got at least lvl 30 on every multiplayer zombies map. I bought BO2 but got really bored really fast. My Tranzit is 39 0r 40 if I recall. I may start playing it again once I get tired of Skyrim...lol

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
I'm about to go buy this since my gf is on this zombie killing thing. Can two people play anything zombie related offline on the same console?

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts

·
Registered
Eg
61 Posts
im down for htd
When? Add me up

I played the HELL out of Zombies on the first Black Ops. Got at least lvl 30 on every multiplayer zombies map. I bought BO2 but got really bored really fast. My Tranzit is 39 0r 40 if I recall. I may start playing it again once I get tired of Skyrim...lol
Add me up whenever you feel like playing it

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
I dont do the online thing, but I posted up a review of a company who chips 360/PS3 controllers to get the upper edge when playing. Check out product review area.

quick scoping, auto-running, drop, crouch, and jump shots, dual trigger, 3 round burst, fast reloading, auto reloading, auto aiming, auto tracking of enimies, tacticle remapping, battlefield auto-spotting, left cancellation, full user adjustable speeds

http://www.bigshotmodz.com/index.php//ps3-features

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
"He's modding!" (in nerd voice)

Cheater.......

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
:shifty:

Watch out for this guy, he's a sneaky one.

·
Registered
Eg
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
having an upper edge isnt cheating :)
Why do you think ismt cheating? If you have a modded controller that can lock up on enemies, and stuff like that

·
Registered
85 Dyno gt
259 Posts
I dont do the online thing, but I posted up a review of a company who chips 360/PS3 controllers to get the upper edge when playing. Check out product review area.

quick scoping, auto-running, drop, crouch, and jump shots, dual trigger, 3 round burst, fast reloading, auto reloading, auto aiming, auto tracking of enimies, tacticle remapping, battlefield auto-spotting, left cancellation, full user adjustable speeds

PS3 Features & Support
yeah thats cheating/modding and a violation of the m$ tos.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,045 Posts
Ps3. I'm known as capn-failboat

·
Registered
Eg
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I play xbox360, Xxkill3rpolloxX

·
Live,love,laugh,be real