Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meh campers, campers all over the damm place. The first black ops wasn't bad at all. But Shit this is almost like mw3 camping fags everywhere. Plus loved the fact of the quick scoping from hell... Online play is gay as Shit.
Back to Bf3 lol

Hopefully zombies will make up for it. If not prob a Fs thread lol

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
Haven't played the online yet. Tried a bit of zombies and campaign before I had to come to work today. I like it so far, but zombies is definitely different and harder solo, at least the first time I tried.

·
Registered
EK Sedan
347 Posts
I played about 1 hr today online, didn't seem like anything super special. I will give it a little more time before I write it off, last game I bought was counter strike:global operations and that sucked too. Some old CS:source and Minecraft will have to keep me busy for now I guess :/ And to think I just dumped about 800 bucks into my SLI video cards and memory to get ready for the new games coming out.... blah.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Zombies is the only reason I bought it. F*ck multiplayer.

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
I played about 1 hr today online, didn't seem like anything super special. I will give it a little more time before I write it off, last game I bought was counter strike:global operations and that sucked too. Some old CS:source and Minecraft will have to keep me busy for now I guess :/ And to think I just dumped about 800 bucks into my SLI video cards and memory to get ready for the new games coming out.... blah.
Minecraft is very fun.

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
Meh campers, campers all over the damm place. The first black ops wasn't bad at all. But Shit this is almost like mw3 camping fags everywhere. Plus loved the fact of the quick scoping from hell... Online play is gay as Shit.
Back to Bf3 lol

Hopefully zombies will make up for it. If not prob a Fs thread lol

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Lol.
Yea imo bf3 and mon wf is better. Cod bo2 seems like its for kids. Mindless running n gunnin.
Also hate all the damn 12 yr olds on mic. Then you can tell they are 12 because there voice goes high an deep lol...

Either way ill probably play cod on single player till its beat then online if im.board. Other then that moh or bf3 it is.

Also is it me or does cod boardline looking cartoonish?

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
i loved it and im back playing cod again after this shitty mw3 game. i think its great cause i was getting burnt out on bf3 since im usually solo. but bf3 will be the shit once aftermath comes out.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Just went 22 rounds on tranzit. Died trying to pack a punch my gun. lol

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
Just went 22 rounds on tranzit. Died trying to pack a punch my gun. lol
whats ur online tag?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
Sl2,Cx Hatch
646 Posts
wtb Black Ops 2 for xbox 360 LOL........ No foreal tho.... lmao i think il wait for a sale price. The first black ops was mehh so this one il wait.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
1 - 20 of 69 Posts