Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of powdercoated black HX wheels. I'm looking to get 250 picked up or 250 plus shipping. There are no scratches at all on these wheels. They just need to be cleaned. I give my money back guaranteed!! I also have a 20" Insignia TV for sale. Looking to get 75$. Has a great picture.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I'm in Gainesville, FL.

The reason I changed the price is because I dont want to mess around with offers. 200 is a good deal. If someone is close I'd sell both the rims and tv for 250. Good deal IMO.

Edit: Also the tires need to be replaced. :(

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Yeah plus shipping. How would you guys calculate shipping? I know the wheels weigh by themselves 11.6lbs each but how do I know how much the tires weigh?
get the weight of you and the tire, and then of just you. Or it could be heavy enough to just set on a home scale by themselves.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
get rid of the tires before you ship

quote me a price to 22101

·
Registered
686 Posts
Make a coffee table with em' if you are single. Then once you move leave em' there for somebody else to worry about. Fucki it. Hell give me a quote too for 39759.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.