Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greg, Just wandering if there are going to be Black Friday Sales this year? If so, when's the info coming out. I need to know what kinda budget to plan for. Thanks,

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Yes sir, there will DEFINATELY be one going on this year. New products will be included as well. New products have also been added to the store, we are working on completely updating the store with all the new items followed by a site update. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
212 Posts
best part is, i wont have to stay out at all night in the f*ing rain, watching people makin sure they arent tryin to cut inline ahead of me, especially after eating a 12 course meal.. online sales, you make my rockin world go round!

·
Registered
1994 Jeep
270 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Thanks guys!

A bunch of good ideas, we'll take them all into consideration :TU: (there wont be much consideration on the free catchan deal...but we'll come up w/ something)

I'll work more on the site as we go along, just a lot going on. Working on new parts, development, and getting ready for the last 2 races of the season down here.

The sale will definitely be worth the wait :TU:

·
Registered
nothing
1,447 Posts
give us some teasers on a few items for sale with prices.... not all just like 3 of them :)

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
^^^ pretty pretty pleeease:clap:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.