Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's coming, get ready to save some $$ as we BLOW out prices for you!!
Everything you want, will be on SALE!

New Product Line additions (that haven't even been posted yet) are on the sidelines and will be ON SALE @ BLOW OUT Pricing!!

Got a special request, get it in, because this SALE will be the time to save $$ on it!!

Thank you everyone. The sale has ended. Orders will process and ship next week from the Sale. If you missed out, stay tuned for future sales.

Thanks again everyone for the continued support :td:

·
Registered
1994 Civic Hatch cx
405 Posts
rebuilding a f22b1.. and using stock piston/rods... but can you pm me for a price on some rings, bearings (all of em)? or is that not your type of sales?

·
Registered
96 civic coupe d16y7
262 Posts
Greg are u guys gonna throw better deals than FJ,not hating at all on em,but around here man when black fri hits there are like 70% off stuff :)

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
pm me for blackfriday aem wideband price

thanks

oh and some high comp pistons... that arent p29s

·
Banned
752 Posts
I could use a miniram manifold and wastegate dump tube (open).

Might as well shoot me a price on a Bullseye Power T3/T04E 50 trim turbocharger .55 A/R too.

·
Registered
230 Posts
pm price on black friday price forBullseye Power T3/T04E 57 trim .70A/R vband

Pm price black friday on SFWD 2.75" intercooler charge pipe setup for a EK with a short radius turn from the throttlebody down!

Pm black friday price for EK 1998 civic rear lower control arms , skunk 2 , blox etc. do they come with bolts? as all mine broke :D

thank you :)

Adam

·
Registered
92 Civic Hatch
1,757 Posts
Interested in a miniram or ramhorn manifold with 3" downpipe, D-series, downpipe coming down passenger side.

Also, Can you get Vband Exhaust housings for Bullseye power turbo's? Im interested in just a Vband Exhaust housing if you have one or can facilitate that.

50 trim bullseye power .55ar T3 Flange

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i might have to hit ya up for some stuff.. in for prices!
I'll try to finalize the product list today :td:

rebuilding a f22b1.. and using stock piston/rods... but can you pm me for a price on some rings, bearings (all of em)? or is that not your type of sales?
I will have the ACL bearings, just shoot me a PM on that one.

Any discount on a set of eagle d-series rods??
Yes, rods and pistons.

Great deals to be had. I saved alot of money last year with Gregs black friday sale.
:bigok: big thanks as well. If you ever need anything else at all, just contact me.

Greg are u guys gonna throw better deals than FJ,not hating at all on em,but around here man when black fri hits there are like 70% off stuff :)
Yes, we always do. D Series-org member deals are usually just a PM away year round, but Black Friday will be even better.

pm me for blackfriday aem wideband price

thanks

oh and some high comp pistons... that arent p29s
Will do, how high of a CR?
I could use a miniram manifold and wastegate dump tube (open).

Might as well shoot me a price on a Bullseye Power T3/T04E 50 trim turbocharger .55 A/R too.
Will do

pm price on black friday price forBullseye Power T3/T04E 57 trim .70A/R vband

Pm price black friday on SFWD 2.75" intercooler charge pipe setup for a EK with a short radius turn from the throttlebody down!

Pm black friday price for EK 1998 civic rear lower control arms , skunk 2 , blox etc. do they come with bolts? as all mine broke :D

thank you :)

Adam
Will do.
LCAs usually don't come w/ new hardware.

go it
Interested in a miniram or ramhorn manifold with 3" downpipe, D-series, downpipe coming down passenger side.

Also, Can you get Vband Exhaust housings for Bullseye power turbo's? Im interested in just a Vband Exhaust housing if you have one or can facilitate that.

50 trim bullseye power .55ar T3 Flange
Manifold combos will be on sale!
We can get anything you want that Bullseye offers, we've been a master distributor for Bullseye longer than any other affiliate here.
When you swap to a vband housing, you will be going to a .70 a/r instead of .55. If you are wanting to stay .55 another option is to use one of our vband adaptors.

·
Registered
182 Posts
WOW Greg....bet you are going to have to start cleaning out your inbox HOURLY!!!!:bigok: Will PM you a couple or request this weekend :yes:

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
WOW Greg....bet you are going to have to start cleaning out your inbox HOURLY!!!!:bigok: Will PM you a couple or request this weekend :yes:
or ask the moderators to upgrade his inbox after making a quick little donation :p

damn greg i wish i knew if i was getting this stupid EK, id have a nice fat list for ya if so... grrrrr

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Populating the list and clearing pm space.

I'll have additional help for the duration of the sale to keep replies thru email/phone/pms speedy

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.