Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys we have decided to do a special sale on Friday November 28.

Only 1 day sale at unbeatable prices..

Sale will start friday Nov. 27 at 12am and will end Friday November 27 at 6pm Eastern time.

Get Awesome prices on selected items:

BISIMOTO Engineering products..

LOWEST Prices guaranteed on Bullseye Power Turbos (Price match and price beat guaranteed)

Just check out the online store on Friday and shop for your things---> www.fjdistributors.com

And after black friday prepare for the X mass sale where we will have more stuff in special at great prices.. H beam rods, I beam rods, Superkits, VItara pistons at very low prices, CP Pistons, Supertech, KMS

If you wanna know the prices you gotta go to fjdistributors.com on friday.

Thanks

·
Registered
93 integra ls b18c
2,633 Posts
-Level 3, D16Z6 billet, vtec, price would be sweet

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have Bisi cams...?
-Level 3, D16Z6 billet, vtec
-D16Z6 vtec Spring and retainer kit
Prices please...?
Thanx.-
Got all of this in stock.. Ready to ship..

I have started to upload the products on the online store with the Regular pricing...
On friday you will see them with Special price... Prices do not include shipping

ok so can you send me a pm on friday for the springs retainers for my y8?
from bisi? i cant find them on the site
Same as the Z6... its the same kit.

-Level 3, D16Z6 billet, vtec, price would be sweet
Regular Price $349 + Shipping
Special Price---> Check fjdistributors.com on friday:bandito:

I need to get the bisi 2.4 turbo cam can you let me know the price so I can get the money!!! Thanks always great shoping at your store
Reg Price for the level 2.4 turbo cam is $449 + shipping
Special Price---> Check fjdistributors.com on friday:bandito:
Please specify if you need the Z6 or the Y8..

For NON VTEC cams you need to send the core for the regrind to be done.. If you dont have a core to send you can purchase it from Bisimotos site..or with us as well.. Same price as on Bisimotos store.

Cams in stock right now.. D16Z6 Level 2 and Level 3, D16Z6 level 1.2 turbo

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can you PM me what kinda of price i will see on sale day? wondering since you dont hve the y8 listed on ur site unless i missed it. thanks bud
I cant say the special price until friday..:whistling:

I am still uploading the Cams as i type.... The Y8 cams should be there tomorrow in the site but the price is the same as the Z6 Cams

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so do i use that link on fri? for the sale?

and will the group buy be better than the sale price?
Since there is good interest on Bisi Products i decided to just put the special price rather than doing the Group Buy... The price will be the same as if i had done the group buy only that we dont need the group...lol

That way i can guarantee that you get a good deal individually w/o having to wait for 5 or more guys to join..

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so the second is for the y8's.....and i should use this link on friday? for the sale price?
NO..That link is directly from Bisimotos online site/store..

My price will be lower than that so you need to go to our online store and shop there---> www.fjdistributors.com

There is a Bisimoto Engineering category on our online store..Click there and you will se the products..

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
NO..That link is directly from Bisimotos online site/store..

My price will be lower than that so you need to go to our online store and shop there---> www.fjdistributors.com

There is a Bisimoto Engineering category on our online store..Click there and you will se the products..
ok so im assuming that your still updating the site with the products then?

cause like 30min ago no cams showed up for me

1 - 20 of 77 Posts