Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are on a diet or watching calories, this is not for you. But if you have taste buds and like chicken, then read on. This takes about 20-30 minutes total time to make. Most of your prep time is happening while you are cooking.

Ingredients:

3 big D sized boneless, skinless chicken breasts ( or 6 smaller b's :p )
5-6 slices of bacon. I prefer maple brown sugar bacon.
3 cloves garlic or minced
1/4 Red onion (substitute for yellow etc for preference)
1/2 cup cheddar cheese (pepper jack if you can handle it lol)
1 tbl spoon olive oil (go for the extra virgin)
1 tsp black pepper

You need a skillet or frying pan, an oven, and an oven pan or baking sheet.

First get your bacon cooking on your skillet or pan. While its cooking, preheat the oven to 350.

Chop or mince your garlic. I like a bit of texture so only chop. Same to the onion.

When your bacon is cooked to your likings, I like it crispy, yet fatty on the ends, place it to the side. Drain the bacon grease out, but don't wipe the pan. Leave some of the bacon grease and bits in there. Add 1 table spoon olive oil, one teaspoon butter or margarine, and saute the chicken.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Cook until slightly golden or until inside is done and set aside in a baking pan or dish.

This time time do NOT drain the pan. This will be your sauce. Add in the minced or chopped garlic and onion. Cook until the onion is soft.

Add in your bacon crumbled up, I like to add about a teaspoon of black pepper or fresh crushed pepper. Stir it up and then top on the chicken.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Add in about 1/2 or more cup cheddar cheese and cover it like you would a pizza. Bake it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes and serve. Some steamed veggies make a nice side or butter rolls and a salad. This will fill you up. Promise!

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
mmmm..... I already can feel the itis

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
damn im starving now!!! looks bangin!, try wrapping the bacon around the whole thing next time and cooking them both likt that together, gives the chicken maddd flavor, then add cheese after they cook in the pan!

·
Registered
95 civic coupe
310 Posts
damn all of you back home, i wish the hodgies over here knew how to cook like that. i get stuck with MRE's and cold ass soy burgers

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts
Shit I might make this for the gf... too bad she hates onions, maybe i can substitute onion powder

1 - 16 of 16 Posts