Skunk 2 intake manifold
65mm Throttle body

Im stuck in between zex 59300 cam and bissimoto 1.2 turbo cam
i need your comments
thx

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
how many big hp bisi setups do you see on here? or anywhere for that matter.
not what you posted. try again.

the guy didnt ask for a whp range that has been reached with either cam. just which cam is better. from those that have the cam, the 1.2 cam is just like stock.

and like i said, i am pretty sure there is a thread somewhere that said it made more power over the zex cam also.

edit: i am looking for the thread/post right now..

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
well theres a over 400hp z6 on HT tuned by tempest racing in MD using a 1.2 and theres a few in bisi's dyno vault on the forum in his website. One other thing to consider is price. Theres a decent difference in price and you need to ask if the gains out weigh the cost of getting a bisi

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
If I had to look at both companies. I'd say bisi, with a 10 sec sohc all motor, is more creditable then a company that makes a nitrous kit and over priced plugs that aren't worth a dam.

·
Poop Sock
3,798 Posts
Well put that shit in already! haha I used to hear a lot about bisi and f series engines. When I used to be on gen5alive everyone and their mom used bisi stg 2 and seemed to love it.
well i think ima sell/trade my civic that it would be going in. so I'd end up selling this bisi stg2

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
alright

we know bisi has a pantload of r&d and he knows his shit. agreed

but zex has been around a while too and they are decently reputable (not as much as bisi )

but the question is... he just said he was stuck actually...never said a spcific question...

anyway with the list he gave us im assuming cost isnt really an issue so i would say contact bisi, tell him your goals and setup and he can create something that will work better than either off the shelf cam you just mentioned

·
No Tune No Life!
2,045 Posts
bisi by far for a custom tailored cam.
Bisimoto Engineering

just to let you know zex does not make cam's comp cams makes them. back in the day when zex came into the sport compact game they called them "zex cams" but the same part numbers are now comp cams if you order a new one and all the spec cam be found here COMP Cams® - Cam Spec Card Search

1 - 20 of 51 Posts