Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys.. The other group buy is finished so for those still interested in getting the great deal on a Bisimoto level 2.4 or a level 3.6 cam cam here is your last chance.

Hedi from Bisimoto called me since we are one of their Premier Dealers and in appreciation for the Honda D series crowd they told me they were going to extend the group buy one more week.

Deadline is Friday August 20 and we need 10 persons per camshaft to go through.

Do not miss the chance to get the best cam in the market for SOHC D16 engines. These cams produced 81+ whp @ 19 PSI over a stock Z6 cam and the closest competitor stayed 16whp below... Not even close to a Bisimoto Cam!!!

Price will be $369 shipped to the USA for either a 2.4 or a 3.6 cam for JDM D15B, D16Z6 or D16Y8 (Regular price is $449 + Shipping)

International customers are welcome to join for an additional shipping charge (Varies according to location).
All camshafts from international orders will ship to our facility and then ship out to their respective locations. All USA orders will ship directly from Bisimoto Engineering.

Here is how the payments will be handled:

Paypal---> [email protected] ---> PLEASE send the Payment as Personal > Payment Owed to avoid the paypal 3% fee... otherwise a 3% additional fee will apply.($369 + 3% = $380.07)

Credit Card---> Call us to pay with your credit card. All credit card payments will have an additional 3% fee charge.($369 + 3% = $380.07)

Money Order---> Send us a money order.. no extra fees applies

DEADLINE IS FRIDAY AUGUST 20, 2010

Level 2.4 Camshaft (Please specify head)

Level 3.6 Camshaft (Please specify Head)

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill ask...Non vtecs are regrinds and the price is higher... It will require for you to send in a core cam.
We would need a minimum of 10 non vtec cam orders for them to be added to the group buy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
what cam should I get when using a D15 block (with 137mm rods like the D15B) but with an D16Z6 head?
what are the differences between bisi's level 3.6, D15B vs. D16Z6 cam? only 1/2 tooth offset or also lobe seperation, ...?

can I use the D15B cam in an D16Z6 head?

a buddy and me will order one level 3.6 cam (D15B/D16Z6?; +springs & cam gear) & one level 2.4 cam (D16Z6; +springs & cam gear)!! :yes:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ill ask...Non vtecs are regrinds and the price is higher... It will require for you to send in a core cam.
We would need a minimum of 10 non vtec cam orders for them to be added to the group buy.
ok if this is true then why is a non vtec regrind in the lower grade cams way cheaper but into the 2.4 it just way past the vtec cam price. just curious since its still a regrind?

now i may be changing my head setup to vtec for lower priced 2.4

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope.... The date for the GB ended.. this was a huge window of opportunity given by Bisi and this pricing wont be repeated again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.