Honda D Series Forum banner

Bisi Wins 9.67

1K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  Tsunami 
#1 · (Edited)
Bisi Wins 9.60 @ 143mph

The Bisimoto Powered Honda Insight Wins today at the "Battle of the Imports" In Sacramento, CA with a best time of 9.67 @ 143mph.. Remember kids, Thats coming from a SOHC motor. Against all of the twin cam, and "Big Block" K motors... Congrats to Bisi and Stich... :TU:

#3 ·
Reactions: SOHCinWA
#5 ·
Dont have vids yet. But this should stop the questioning of his products... There were no exospeed, nor were there any egay cars out there .. lol

#7 ·
#9 ·
Congrats Bisi

Reactions: SOHCinWA
#10 ·
i was actually there today. nice car. got to look at it and everything. good quality build. but its also that that insight wieighs like 500 pounds, lol.

my buddy in an all motor k finally added the last part that put him into an 11.89.

my civic didnt run

another friend was getting 12.4 all day long (turbo gsr)

that and the swimsuit comp was fun, i ordered my blox shit form the vendor for real cheap. great fun day, i have loads of pics.

fun weekend
drift on saturday, battle of the imports on sunday

#13 ·
i was actually there today. nice car. got to look at it and everything. good quality build. but its also that that insight wieighs like 500 pounds, lol.

No wonder why you have a red dot.. There is a minimum weight limit.... And his car makes weight..

#12 ·
damd, now every body and their mother are going to jump on the Bisi bandwangon. i guess he'll be getting even more busy. good for him.

#17 ·
4 squirrels on running wheels jacked up on meth. :p

#18 ·
F22 single cam

#20 ·
lmao But the squirels run it

#22 ·
Well congrats to bisi. Just goes to show that thinking outside the box is the way to go, a bunch of K-swapped civic got spanked by an F-swapped insight simply because Bisi was the only guy there that didn't limit himself. I bet before hand a bunch of people were talking shit about it.

:TU:

Ingenuity is how races get won, not doing the same thing the guy next to you is doing.

#24 ·
That is why I am "Bisi Tuned"

Reactions: greasemonky50
#26 ·
That was pretty funny. Hey I mean if he trailered it , thats one thing. But that looked like a driven to the track car...

#31 ·
Once he gets the 60' down to where the other big teams he will be right in the mix, his mph is flying. Prostock is all about the 60's after watching them at a few races this year it is amazing how hard they get those cars to leave. JLo's DVS Civic and Leslies Scion leave the line so friggin hard. Its a bummer BOTI's track prep is never on par with NHRA or NOPI events becuase that really effects the 60'.

Congrats on the win :TU:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.