Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bisi Wins 9.60 @ 143mph

The Bisimoto Powered Honda Insight Wins today at the "Battle of the Imports" In Sacramento, CA with a best time of 9.67 @ 143mph.. Remember kids, Thats coming from a SOHC motor. Against all of the twin cam, and "Big Block" K motors... Congrats to Bisi and Stich... :TU:

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont have vids yet. But this should stop the questioning of his products... There were no exospeed, nor were there any egay cars out there .. lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Congrats Bisi

·
Registered
eg hatch
689 Posts
i was actually there today. nice car. got to look at it and everything. good quality build. but its also that that insight wieighs like 500 pounds, lol.

my buddy in an all motor k finally added the last part that put him into an 11.89.

my civic didnt run

another friend was getting 12.4 all day long (turbo gsr)

that and the swimsuit comp was fun, i ordered my blox shit form the vendor for real cheap. great fun day, i have loads of pics.

fun weekend
drift on saturday, battle of the imports on sunday

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
damd, now every body and their mother are going to jump on the Bisi bandwangon. i guess he'll be getting even more busy. good for him.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was actually there today. nice car. got to look at it and everything. good quality build. but its also that that insight wieighs like 500 pounds, lol.

No wonder why you have a red dot.. There is a minimum weight limit.... And his car makes weight..

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
Awesome vids.... bisi: :thehump:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
F22 single cam

·
Banned