Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Don't think too many people are running bisi cams in a DOHC ZC. If you are looking to buy some cams, I'd recommend talking with Colt cams(geoff) or Rocket motorsports(robert). Either of those guys will produce a better set of cams, and actually stand behind their product if needed.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
Don't think too many people are running bisi cams in a DOHC ZC. If you are looking to buy some cams, I'd recommend talking with Colt cams(geoff) or Rocket motorsports(robert). Either of those guys will produce a better set of cams, and actually stand behind their product if needed.
I 100% agree, Bisi has had a long running batch of bad cams and I would stay away from him. Cot has a 5 yr warranty with their stuff to match IIRC.

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
I'm running Rocket and all hell breaks loose once it hits vtec + I rev it to 9k because I'm boss. Haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Umm can i get a link to those sites? Were ever colt camms are located. I neeeeeed a set and can only find nippon stage 2s. . . .sorry if im being "that guy" . Just looking for some help.

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
Umm can i get a link to those sites? Were ever colt camms are located. I neeeeeed a set and can only find nippon stage 2s. . . .sorry if im being "that guy" . Just looking for some help.
......... but this should help

Colt Cams

1 - 12 of 12 Posts