Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys... im tryin to decide which cam to order... and im fixin to go ahead and order the fj vitara piston and rod combo... so which cam you guys think zex 59500 or the bisi 2.4

if you think i should run a different cam than one of these ... fill me in ... thanks guys

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
well so far seems every one says go bisi
The most important thing for you to ask is...

"Personal experience?"
&
"Dyno charts"

I fully endorse Bisimoto, but you need to research more before you buy. Call Bisi and talk to him about your plans. He's a nice guy and will help you get what you need.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts
no comment i havent bought either yet.
same here but over on turbod16 alot of people have great success with the zex cam.

to OP

maybe you should check turbod16.com

·
The Great Weldini
8,901 Posts
custom cut. :TU:

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
call bisi tell him your goals and see what he recommends. You may find that the zex is a better choice and bisi's piece may only make 3 more whp than the zex but for about 100-120 more. ya see what im sayin

bisi 2.4 =/= street cam

zex = street cam

application is key.
pat i wouldnt exactly call the 59500 a street cam. although it can be streeted, its pretty damn radical.

·
yellow bar for me
3,572 Posts
either way you go andy your not gonna have problems. ive heard plenty of good things about both cams. since your going budget with the vitaras, go with the comp. you can spend that other 100 bucks somewhere else.

·
My 91 Crx Hf
2,164 Posts
either way you go andy your not gonna have problems. ive heard plenty of good things about both cams. since your going budget with the vitaras, go with the comp. you can spend that other 100 bucks somewhere else.
x2 I haven't seen nearly as many high hp boosted cars with bisi cams compared to zex. for n/a no vtec is the opposite.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
thats becuase no one wants to shell out the extra 100 for a bisi piece. I think if people actually did a side by side the results might suprise you. I know i will be getting one this winter

1 - 18 of 18 Posts