Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone played it??? i just got done beating the game in two days.. i ended up getting the evil end.. anyone else played?

·
D-series Janitor
Front Engine Dragste
1,220 Posts
dang, I know what you only did for the last 2 days.

I haven't played it yet, trying to get an old copy of windows xp so I can run boot camp on my mac.

Windows only games are killin' me.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i actually got it for the xbox360 and yes.. that was all i did for two days lol it was really fun, but i wish they had made the game play less linear..

·
Registered
298 Posts
Took me about a week to beat it, went for the good ending by saving all the little sisters. You get an extra 100g achievement for it and extra gifts from them along the way.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
!ha back from the dead.

Bioshock only supports SM3.0, YUK since I have an ATI X800XT (SM2.0b). Graphics artifacts FTL

Oh wait, the so-called Shadershock LOL! Someone is already in their 4th version of hacking the shaders to run ATI's SM2.0b. Background... nVidia's oldest card capable of running the game well, 6600 and it has SM3. ATI was silly and used SM2.0b on their X700/X800/X850s and the last two are comparable to a 6800GT in power and can crunch numbers fast enough for playable framerates in Bioshock.

Hence, the hack! Run new game on old card, at teh expense of graphics quality. It looks like a win98 game because the colors transition kinda like ol' 256 color mode ;)

Pretty sweet with the whole shocking and inferno etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts