Honda D Series Forum banner
301 - 320 of 324 Posts

· Registered
Honda Civic
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
Yeah, it was. I hated that smell. Crack the windows and you get a big wiff of exhaust fumes being vacuumed into car. :( it's not as bad now but it's still they're cause I have a tear in the dust boot. I should have a new one waiting for new as soon as I get home.

I gotta figure out my vacuum gage. When I undid it last night I either lost a fitting or didn't put it back togetger correctly. It doesn't go any deeper into vacuum than 20. Hmmmmm.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
Honda Civic
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
Reactions: Whoshot

· Registered
Honda Civic
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 · (Edited)
:( Precious is sold and gone :( this is actually cream. It's not very well done but I can fix it. B20B coupe with an LS tranny, Konig helium's, shortie struts and ______springs. I need to install ac and get a working window switch.

I miss red! :( This is like her cheap whore replacement. She fucks me good but she's not 'home'

· Registered
Honda Civic
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #309 ·
It was necessary to buy another car. :-( I traded a bunch of stuff I don't use anymore. Kinda sad but most of it was just collecting dust. I'm learning to let go.

· Brokedick Millionaire
56,944 Posts
It was necessary to buy another car. :-( I traded a bunch of stuff I don't use anymore. Kinda sad but most of it was just collecting dust. I'm learning to let go.
You do understand those were my original ZC gear sets right???

Need a CRV? I'm going to look at new wheels next week most likely.

· Registered
Love the Civic
8,934 Posts
Damn C, good to see you found a replacement though. Hope she works out for ya. Gunna sell my 92 and get moving on something else, I am finding it hard to post her up but gotta do it. This is inspiration for me.

· Registered
Honda Civic
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #315 · (Edited)
You do understand those were my original ZC gear sets right???

Need a CRV? I'm going to look at new wheels next week most likely.
Those were your originals?????? Now i feel like shit!! :(

And actually I would buy the CRV if I had the money. I doubt I'll be able to get my bass and rig into this cat without destroying the rig. The bass would be fine in the case. I don't think the band is gonna start gigging very soon but I know I'm gonna need more room. My friend Tony Castrucci drives a CRV to haul his gear.

I know, right! :( I needed a running vehicle.

Like Chris said, learning to let go and move on.

I have three more sitting here :)

I actually cried when I got home and Red had been towed away. Over known that car for since junior year of high school when it belonged to my ex wife. I've done every single oil change, brake job and other minor maintenance on that car since then. This is since 2002. Lots of sentimental value!!!!

Damn C, good to see you found a replacement though. Hope she works out for ya. Gunna sell my 92 and get moving on something else, I am finding it hard to post her up but gotta do it. This is inspiration for me.
I'm glad I have a set of wheels with a fresh motor. The trans has a 3rd gear grind if I beat on her. So I baby the crap out of her until I can source a spare tranny. I know how you feel. I thought I wasn't going to have a car, lose my job and basically have to go underground. I fought with myself to try to find another way but I just had to let her go....pretty much like every female in my life. :( It's a nightmare of a lesson! You can do it though. I know you can.

· Registered
Honda Civic
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #318 ·
There was an extreme lack of power getting onto the highway two weeks ago and then knocking as I coasted to the side of the highway.

The guy I traded with towed it away. I had to sit and cry for two days as she say there lifeless. I miss Red. :(

· Registered
Honda Civic
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 · (Edited)
I did check that......the mechanical timing anyways. The oil light came on while entering the highway. Which is weird cause I just changed it early the Saturday before that. I even checked it later Monday morning and it was still full.

301 - 320 of 324 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.