Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help!!! i have a sohc zc with a jackson supercharger. well i was just wondering if there is another honda motor that has a larger crank pulley that would fit, and give me more boost. look foreward to yalls response.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
get the pulley and belt from Jackson. I think it knocks you up to 7-8 psi. Not sure if another pulley would take you higher than that, unless you have one custom made. Either way you don't want to take it any higher than 10 psi, the charger becomes pretty much useless after that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jackson does not make a pulley upgrade for the sohc. but i thought about getting the B-series upgrade they sell, if the B-series pulley will fit. and all im really looking for is 8-10 pounds to make the kit a little more competative. well short of having a pulley custom made, im kinda out of options.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
jackson does not make a pulley upgrade for the sohc. but i thought about getting the B-series upgrade they sell, if the B-series pulley will fit. and all im really looking for is 8-10 pounds to make the kit a little more competative. well short of having a pulley custom made, im kinda out of options.
:wtf: I had one on my car. If it's still available, you'll need to get it through Moss Motorsports more than likely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts