Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick review of BigShotModz.com. I ran into Chris (owner) at a local bar and what they do is modify OEM controllers. After a few drinks I decided to give em a try. I dropped mine off to have a Rapid Fire chip installed for my PS3 controller and Black Ops is night and day with the chip!

All I can say is the rapid fire is awesome!

They also do custom printing, LEDs, and buttons.. ( which I didnt buy cuz its only me playing) but I read up on them online and they have a great following and no complaints.

Anyways, If your a hardcore gamer (which im not), then check em out.

Modded Controllers | Xbox 360 Modded Controllers | Playstation 3 Modded Controllers | Custom Modded Controllers | Controller Mods | BigShotModz.com

Heres a shot of one of their PS3 controllers with bullet buttons

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Sounds pretty neat. Everytime I get raped playing multiplayer I will claim they are using one of these. Btw, a lil-wayne skin? REALLY?!?! smh...

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, there was more skins.. I just saw the 1st one with the bullet buttons and copied it.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
It wasn't personal. I just think it's ridiculous they even sell one!

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far he's done Lebron James for controllers and beats headphones, Udonis Haslem, and a couple other players. He showed me the pic of lebron wearing the headphones he modded.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
That wood grain Xbox controller is tits though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts