·
Registered
1,211 Posts
30 bucks a piece!!!?!!!!

no thanks, ill stick to my high output coil

·
Registered
464 Posts
i like the idea that they STORE energy for a constant spark/voltage... but i dont like the idea that they might cause a Turbo engine to detonate due to them being so HOTT..

Got a Turbo engine??? Take em to the Dyno and do a b4 and after test and report back or get some and rip them for a month and let us know what happens... there's nothing like real world results

Personally I like my NGK es7's gapped to .028
But props on a product that has a REAL GOOD idea behind it

Dr. Mike

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
proven to work as good as a Turbonator.

cliff notes, BULLSHIT idea.

NGK's and be done.
lol....i have respect for the TRANNY king....but u need a coarse in electrical before u say something that stupid.....can u explain to me why cars are built on D I S instead of distributors now? do u understand how a coil works??? primary and secondary ignition??? lol... im gonna put on my flame suit...cause a lot of people respect u for knowing trannys and will probably give me shit for even talking back to u...but they dont know that u dont know everything... lol...:hammer:

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
lol....i have respect for the TRANNY king....but u need a coarse in electrical before u say something that stupid.....can u explain to me why cars are built on D I S instead of distributors now? do u understand how a coil works??? primary and secondary ignition??? lol... im gonna put on my flame suit...cause a lot of people respect u for knowing trannys and will probably give me shit for even talking back to u...but they dont know that u dont know everything... lol...:hammer:
You don't need a course (not coarse) in electrical engineering to understand this. A spark is a spark is a spark is a spark. An EXTRA POWERFUL spark isn't going to burn anymore of the air fuel mixture any better than a regular 'ole OEM.

·
Registered
720 Posts
damn i really want some big tech to come in and stomp these products out.. is the idea really shoty if u got good ngk's and an external coil?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts