Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, long time lurker here and wanted to make an introduction post. Figured I'd include a question with my introduction. I'm a lube tech at ford and from Charlotte NC. I have a 93 del sol that came with old crappy raceland coilovers. My question is what would be a better adjustable shock absorber that would work with the raceland coils so that I dont have to send mine back to be repaired due to the fact that it's my only transportation and cant wait for shipping. Also thanks to everyone here for the information I've gathered here over the past couple years.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,938 Posts
koni yellows if you have the money, but Im not 100% if the raceland coils will work with it

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
spend 160-200 bucks on those cheap garbage china coilovers on ebay, and run on them until the racelands are rebuilt and sent out.

Contact raceland, they may be willing to send you new struts themselves. Never know until you ask.

I ran teh china coilovers on my 95 accord, tehy actually rode pretty nice if you leave them raised up nearly to stock driving height. I doubt they would last 25-50k miles though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts