·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
I'm just hoping they somewhat tie in braking bad or make little connections to it one way or another

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
I'm just hoping they somewhat tie in braking bad or make little connections to it one way or another
They already have in the previews.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wasnt that bad.. looking forward to tomm nights episode

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,936 Posts
Just watched the first episode and I think I like it. The foreshadowing was cool as well as the BB character cameos. Definitely an attempt to grab the attention and pull in the breaking bad fans but I totally expected that. Would be silly to not ride the coat tails a little bit in the beginning.

Will have to see as time goes on but I think it could have potential

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
Just watched the first episode and I think I like it. The foreshadowing was cool as well as the BB character cameos. Definitely an attempt to grab the attention and pull in the breaking bad fans but I totally expected that. Would be silly to not ride the coat tails a little bit in the beginning.

Couldn't have put it better. I feel exact same everything you said

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
I'll probably watch it eventually but I don't really see how they can make a show around Saul. Didn't really like him in the show and haven't seen previews so I don't really know what it's about.

Is it just stories about various criminals going to him or what?

·
Registered
F2k Sixth gen
22 Posts

The thing is, the fans are still there. The pilot had a crazy high viewer count which is because of BB im sure.

I'll probably watch it eventually but I don't really see how they can make a show around Saul. Didn't really like him in the show and haven't seen previews so I don't really know what it's about.

Is it just stories about various criminals going to him or what?
I am putting my trust into those guys. There was always a "if something could happen, it will happen" scenario with breaking bad and that seems to be the case with Saul as well. Check it out.

This is a show that I am honestly excited for.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think its either a Backstory before Mike came on board.. Or just some random storyline with BB cameos..

I havent figured that part out yet..

But after the 2nd episode, im intriqued.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Gotta admit, it was A LOT better than I thought it would be (just watched it on AMC.com).

I'll say this, it doesn't have that "grab you by the balls" snap that BB did but it's still AWESOME non-the-less.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts