Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i already have my intercooler piping all sized up and cut to fit. next i have to get the blow off valve welded and get some beads welded to the pipe ends.

whats the best way to clean inside the piping? i noticed it has small metal bits inside as well as oil. i guess the oil is from the mandrel bending proccess.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
oil is fine, not going to hurt your motor. Metal shavings will however, take the piping off go to your local do-it-yourself car wash and spray the shit out of them, then ducktape the ends closed so they stay clean.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i wouldnt even think to use a toilet cleaner. its not on the car by the way its in a box in my garage.

im getting close to being done. few things left to do is the downpipe, finish intercooler piping, modify these LS rods than change out my rods and pistons. i have all the fuel related stuff i need and ACT clutch already installed.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Stuff paper towels in until they start coming out the other side, then push the rest of them through with something flexible but rigid (like a dipstick!).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts