Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know the best build I can do with my d15b. I want to stay single cam but yet wanna be kind of fast :p hehe any options or opinions on it.
I have a stock non vtec head on my d15b. However I do have a vtec head and my harness has vtec connectors. So maybe boosted vtec ? :sleep1:

·
Registered
92 cx
934 Posts
Honestly i prefer non-vtec with SOHC's, others may disagree, but i say stick with what you got if the compression is good. Turbo is fun, start reading a lot and save up

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Reactions: slo_eg8

·
Registered
Cars...
6 Posts
I am trying to trying to get to 65, yes... but it's not unlike me to spend hours on a forum checking things out and diving in, especially initially. I'm also not fibbing about the ls powered ap1! Thing is gnarly! I was also able to get some wonderful ap1 parts for relatively cheap!

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,454 Posts
I am trying to trying to get to 65, yes... but it's not unlike me to spend hours on a forum checking things out and diving in, especially initially. I'm also not fibbing about the ls powered ap1! Thing is gnarly! I was also able to get some wonderful ap1 parts for relatively cheap!
and post whoring wont get you there any faster. batman sees all.

·
Registered
Cars...
6 Posts
Again, if I was posting on things that I wasn't interested in joining the conversation about, I would see your disdain... but I don't feel that I'm doing that. Perhaps batman's perception of my posts are fueled by a history of condemnation for new users?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,454 Posts
forgot posts in noob forum don't count. proceed. still watching

1 - 20 of 26 Posts