·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best turbo to run on a pretty much stock d16z6

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you had a stock D16Z6 I would know the answer, but since you have a "pretty much" stock D16Z6 I have no idea.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
turbo or turbo kits? that question sis kinda vaige. what are you planning on doing with the car? what are your "real" future plans for the car (not dreams)? There could be a kit or just a custom sized setuop that would suit you best.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o ok well the motor has a ported and polished intake manifold , h22 tb, cool air intake, accel wire and dc sports headers. i am lookin for a turbo kit

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to go with the edelbrock kit myself but it is very costly. Depends on what kind of money you wont to spend and how soon you wont it. Customs are great and save money but they do take time. Time to get all the Right Parts and get custom things done to diff. parts. If you wont to spend a little extra and a little less time for install buy a pre fab kit. Just depends on what your plans are and how much money you got to blow..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am not wanting 2 spend a whole lot of my friends told me 2 just get a used 16g turbo and go from there would that be a pretty good turbo for my motor

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
civicstyle said:
I am going to go with the edelbrock kit myself but it is very costly. Depends on what kind of money you wont to spend and how soon you wont it. Customs are great and save money but they do take time. Time to get all the Right Parts and get custom things done to diff. parts. If you wont to spend a little extra and a little less time for install buy a pre fab kit. Just depends on what your plans are and how much money you got to blow..
tool

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
o ok cool man thanks i need 2 find a good used turbo 2 buy

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actually the 16g turbo would be decent depending on which 16g you are going to go with also and also the the amount of psi. dsm turbos make good power at higher boost from what ive seen. im debating on whether i should go with a t3t4 or a big 16g.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would have to recommend a T3 60 trim .48 turbine/.60 compressor turbo. You can get then for about $300 brand new remanufactured. Search for "down2turbo" on ebay. They are actually from MJM turbo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts