Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
i bet this gets locked in under ten minutes.
why would it get locked? so the guy has a b-series question, so what? i have a b-series. so your saying if i had a b-series question my thread would get locked? :haha:

anyways...

i'm about to use a greddy 18g on my b16. i hear they spool up quick. i havent used it yet so i don't have much more info than that.

what exactly are your plans?

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
best turbo for a b16 is.... nada. :lol:

seriously, it depends on the whp goal. a super 60 t3 will do the job right for most b16s, imo. its quick spool make up for the lack of tq the b16 has NA. but it falls off on the top end so as to allow for a flat curve vs the normal peaky b16 engine.

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
gt3076r
tial 44mm wastgate and 50 mm blowoff
lovefab manifold
spearco intercooler
3inch dp and thermal exhaust
hondata s300
650cc rc injectors
walbro 255 fuel pump

that setup should be good for about 350... more then enough for any stock b16

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
gt3076r
tial 44mm wastgate and 50 mm blowoff
lovefab manifold
spearco intercooler
3inch dp and thermal exhaust
hondata s300
650cc rc injectors
walbro 255 fuel pump

that setup should be good for about 350... more then enough for any stock b16
is that your setup?

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
i wish it was my setup. i would have to cut corners on that setup and go with a smaller less expensive turbo. i would go with a big 16g myself. i just through that out there for reference.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
i am running a t3/t4 turbo n maybe gonna purches somes kids t3 or w/e it is that he says is new ill let u know if it goes boom !!! at 15 psi

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
there is no one best turbo for that motor, its all up to what power goals you have and the supporting mods you plan on adding. from the sounds of it you dont plan on building it so i would stay with something in the 14b/15g/16g/18g family. or in case you dont plan on using a dsm type turbo something in the 400 to 600 cfm range. after all the big 16 g can max out those 450 injectors.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 46 Posts