Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
94 si hatch
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys looking to change my tires pretty soon from you can see my front one are almost one sitting on skunk2 coil over anyone has same size rim i wanna stretch a little bit maybe 165/50/15 (too much?) or 175/50/15 (leaning for this one!)

i attach a few pic of how my car sits! dr 27s 15x7 +10 offset 195/55/15 tires

thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Function > Form, I vote get rims that fit the car or get a car that fits the rims...and then get some 205/50/15 tires

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
165/50/15? Fucking stupid.
+10 is too low.

Reactions: Cali Noob

·
Registered
94 si hatch
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone that doesnt want to be an asshole?

·
Registered
95 honda civic
73 Posts
I don't like the stretch look like the people that respond to you. If you google 165 50 15 you will see the results and how it look. After that you can see if it is to much.

·
Registered
95 honda civic
73 Posts
92hatch15 you are asking for an opinion. I'm not sure if you search and found the answer but 165 50 15 have been used on 15x8. I dont think it is safe but that's my opinion the chances of blowing your tire are high. Hope you have perfect roads where you live.

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
is that plastidip?

also stretching tires is super dumb

·
Registered
Manila
3 Posts
IMHO, based on the offset and width of your wheels, you need to get the low profile or narrow tires (175 or 185) unless, you will be running a 5-finger-tonka-gap

·
Registered
94 si hatch
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IMHO, based on the offset and width of your wheels, you need to get the low profile or narrow tires (175 or 185) unless, you will be running a 5-finger-tonka-gap
appreciate the help brother

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Lot of post whoring going on in this thread (huertad and 92hatch)...not to mention the worthless content, "what tire do I use on a rim that doesn't fit my car" does NOT belong in the tech forum, this is noob forum fodder at best

·
Registered
94 si hatch
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cali noob your name says it all

1 - 20 of 25 Posts