Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant seem to find info on the best turbo cam out there for a d16z6.
info plz if you guys can help?

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
well cam is to small of a word to search with, turbo will bring up a bazillion returns on threads of people asking what turbo to use, heres my turbo, my vacuum cleaner i turboed, etc lol

i personally think that if someone had the time, if they could do the searching and make a sticky of threads of turbo cams it would be a great thing

·
Registered
24 Posts
i cant seem to find info on the best turbo cam out there for a d16z6.
info plz if you guys can help?
so your going turbo, obviously.

whats your hp goal????

do you plan on doing or have done any headwork?
increasing the rev limit? have adj cam gears?

too many variables.

but, the most common or recommended maybe the bc stage 2.
people like bisi products too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
well cam is to small of a word to search with, turbo will bring up a bazillion returns on threads of people asking what turbo to use, heres my turbo, my vacuum cleaner i turboed, etc lol

i personally think that if someone had the time, if they could do the searching and make a sticky of threads of turbo cams it would be a great thing
do you know what cam is short for?

the answer is...

camshaft

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
then your wrong.
well aparantley youve done this before a different way than i.. because i just did... and when you put in camshaft, show posts, the only thing that comes up RED is camshaft. not cam, not shaft or any other variation of the word

i mean is it really that big of a deal? y only point was that dont hate on someone asking a question if you cant help them while doing so.. its say to chime in on a thread and say search. but why not give them some info along with saying search

but your more than welcome to keep proving me wrong, it happens daily...

·
I like to mouth off
658 Posts
haha, im just messin.

the guy is like, i know i can search but i dont want to.

but im not messing...... you are getting into it with someone who prob knows this forum like the back of his hand.... he's been on here for three years.... you have been on here for 3 months.... You give respect around here to get it

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
zex 59300 is a decent cam for a turbo motor also the crower stg.2 turbo cam. If you contact bisi or exospeed about what your goals are, im sure they can lead you in the right direction as to what cam would be best for your set up. sorry i like to give answers, not bitch back and forth about the word "cam" lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
but im not messing...... you are getting into it with someone who prob knows this forum like the back of his hand.... he's been on here for three years.... you have been on here for 3 months.... You give respect around here to get it
i've been lurking forever on this site. searching. finally registered, big deal.

big sheet if a guy has been here 3yrs w/ X amount of posts.

if he's been here 3yrs, why couldn't he have searched already?
he had all that time.
he should be familiar with the search function.
does that sound like someone who "knows this forum like the back of his hand"?
since we're "not messing", answer those questions for me?

respect? lol

·
I like to mouth off
658 Posts
i've been lurking forever on this site. searching. finally registered, big deal.

big sheet if a guy has been here 3yrs w/ X amount of posts.

if he's been here 3yrs, why couldn't he have searched already?
he had all that time.
he should be familiar with the search function.
does that sound like someone who "knows this forum like the back of his hand"?
since we're "not messing", answer those questions for me?

respect? lol
doesn't matter... your still a noob in everyone's eyes and your cocky at that.... you will not last long on here bud.....Respect? yea... you should try it some time.... and FYI I would bet money alomst anyone on here would take his advice overs yours in a heartbeat

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.