Ms. Daisy
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You will need:
Deep Frier
Large Mixing Bowl
Chicken Wings (obviously)
Franks Red Hot
1 Million Scoville (can buy here: 1 Million Scoville Pepper Extract1 Million Scoville Concentrated Pepper Extract)

Deep fry wings at 350 for 15-30 mins depending on how crispy you like them.
Mix 1 to 1 1/2 cups Franks Red Hot and 1 to 2 drops 1 Million Scoville in large mixing bowl.
Shake wings in bowl of sauce and serve. Make sure theres plenty of celery and blue cheese, these wings are HOT!

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT USE MORE THAN 1 or 2 DROPS OF 1 Million Scoville. You will want to rip your tongue out as it is lol.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
don't want to jack your thread but i think this will help ppl. some ppl aren't from centeral NY state to understand the formula in making hot wing. so here goes:

mild: 1/4 cup frank hot sauce and 3/4 cup margarine.
med: 50/50 1/2 cup of frank hot sauce and 1/2 cup of margarine.
hot: 3/4 cup frank hot sauce and 1/4 cup margarine.

now depending on how hot you like your wings you can add like the above stuff, crush read pepper, cayenne pepper. whatever you want to give it that kick.

now the important part is melt the butter add the hot sauce over also the spice in a sauce pan when you see it like boiling bring the flame to low then you keep stirring it over low flam to you see it become very thick not to a paste but thick. put wings in a bowl pour the sauce.

the butter is important to make it stick.

·
Premium Member
Ms. Daisy
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks bro. I was gonna add that info but thought it was general knowledge and didnt want anybody to bust on me or something.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
i cooked wings for years back home. my best sauce is spicy ranch.
you don't need butter for this sause but you can add a lil. it very simple.

melt a lil butter, add like 1/2 cup of ranch then add frank hot sauce to taste. as you warm and add the hot sauce it'll start turning like a orange colour the more hot sauce you add the dark it becomes and hotter also add spices if it's not hot enough.

·
Premium Member
Ms. Daisy
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I was the cook a bar/grill that was known for its wings. Ive had some crazy requests but my favorite is the Suicide Sauce I posted.

·
Premium Member
Ms. Daisy
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im too poor to post pics right now pata. Youre gonna have to imagine some wings. But I'll get pics asap.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Im too poor to post pics right now pata. Youre gonna have to imagine some wings. But I'll get pics asap.
lmao

Remo.. so i take it you can "cook" (i guess heat up) ranch dressing?? ....never knew that.

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts
I don't really like Franks Hot Sauce. To me, it's not hot, but I just don't like the vinegar taste. I prefer sauces like BWW"s Blazing. Sure it's hot, but I actually like the taste(I've tasted hotter wings but IMO these just have better flavor).

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
lmao

Remo.. so i take it you can "cook" (i guess heat up) ranch dressing?? ....never knew that.
yup yup

I don't really like Franks Hot Sauce. To me, it's not hot, but I just don't like the vinegar taste. I prefer sauces like BWW"s Blazing. Sure it's hot, but I actually like the taste(I've tasted hotter wings but IMO these just have better flavor).
correct so is tabasico it's what you add to intensified the heat. frank is like a vinergrette sauce.. if you ask me.

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts
I'd just go straight Tabasco in that case. lol. Though, I prefer the Texas Pete Extra Hot sauce over your other typical OTC hot sauce. It's more like a cayenne pepper taste than the typical vinegar taste.

·
Premium Member
Ms. Daisy
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just use Franks because it tradition, Its how the buffalo wing got started. Hence the 1million Scoville, makes it crazy hot.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
franks is my everday hot sauce. i put that shit on everything jsut like the commercial says. Tabasco is fuckin nasty. Cholulo and Tapiato are 2 of my fav. hot sauces. And sriracha. Sounds like a tasty recipie

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
Franks and Tabasco here, I get them for free after coupons double......

I have so much I've dated the bottles when purchased.

I hate Texas Pete as well as Sriacha (sp!) which I thru away after using it once.

El Yuckatan Green for heat and flavor when added to med. salsa to kick it up.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
My stash........

8 small and one large unopened bottles of Franks
1 open bottle of Frank's Extra Hot
9 unopened bottles of Tabasco, one opened
1 open bottle of Tabasco Habanero
1 open bottle of Green El Yucatan Habanero

Tabasco and Franks never go bad :)

·
Premium Member
Ms. Daisy
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
495 Posts
Iv'e been making these for many years. Make a double batch if your going to a party because these will be the hit of the food table. :bigok::bigok:

OMG! They make a Franks Extra Hot, OMFG I think I am going to freak out! Screw school I am going to the grocery store!!

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
franks is pussy shit.

you havent had hot until you've had death sauce.

death sauce is made with ghost pepper oil. they're hotter than habanaro's.

i went to a place once and ordered 5 wings with the ghost pepper sauce. they all looked at me like i was crazy. apparently the record was 4. i ate 2 before my girlfriend made me stop lol. soooooooooooooo fucking hot!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts