Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many companies nowadays produce a good turbo manifold that's compatible with both AC and PS. I'm not looking for a pre-fabbed kit like Greddy, Revhard, etc. And when I mean best/good I'm talking fitment and quality wise.

Looking for something that fits what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
custom built. nuff said.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I don't know how many companies nowadays produce a good turbo manifold that's compatible with both AC and PS. I'm not looking for a pre-fabbed kit like Greddy, Revhard, etc. And when I mean best/good I'm talking fitment and quality wise.

Looking for something that fits what I'm looking for.
Then the other only option is like a custom turbo manifold?
:wacko:

·
Registered
Sl2,Cx Hatch
646 Posts
many companys make Many options that will let you keep Ac/power stearing. Ask local fourm vendor Or ask the GOOGLE i am sure that will show you some more. Good luck

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I'll them out. Thanks.

·
Registered
1999 EJ8
1,188 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
x2

A solid manifold that will give you the clearance you want, quick spool, and best of all: cheap.
That is pretty cheap, I wonder how those compare to log manifolds.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
top mount manifolds save ac and ps, but can cause other fitment issues

your best bet is to READ the ebay auction description

there are a few log style manifolds that are offset towards the tranny to clear the a/c, but most small turbos will claer just fine and require perhaps a turbo sock to be on the safe side

turbo ftw

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
top mount manifolds save ac and ps, but can cause other fitment issues

your best bet is to READ the ebay auction description

there are a few log style manifolds that are offset towards the tranny to clear the a/c, but most small turbos will claer just fine and require perhaps a turbo sock to be on the safe side

turbo ftw
I've always owned cars without AC and PS. Since you said that most small turbos will be fine. What's the biggest turbo I can run then? Looking to max out at 300-350whp.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its better than a log manifold and is proven to over 400 hp

Also, I beleive you can get it in cast stainless, which looks just as nice as a tubular imo
I wonder with the cast manifold I can run a T3T4 50 Trim and still retain AC with that turbo.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
between a ramhorn and log, its not a huge difference in power ability

spool time is the biggest factor.

seriously, search for ac compatable manifolds in google, you WILL find plenty for less then 300 bucks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts