Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know what the manual Dohc zc is capable of but I am curious to see how far behind my automatic swapped 92 Hatch would be. Do you think it would be possible to hit a low 16 in the 1/4? Out of curiousity I will be taking it to the track next year. I only have the typical mods, i/h/e and the p06 is being chipped to the stock p29 map.

Previous owner swapped in a a24a transmission, not sure how this transmission compares to the stock m24a. I just hear it is a piece of crap compared to the m24a that belongs in the car.

It isn't in the car yet but I hope it will be finished soon because it is a daily driver. I don't really care what it will do at the track but I am moreso curious. Aren't we all? It is hard to come by someone that has a dohc zc but kept it manual.

I seem like a big noob but I am not. I am going to research what a automatic d16z6 nets and compare it to that.

Hopefully I can get some real results. That will be next year though

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I had my friends manual y8 get 16.9 @ like 80. He had some 17's on it. Guess I will just wait and see.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I am, just swapped it in today. Hasn't run yet but will tomorrow. Car came as an automatic and it is staying that way. It is going to be my sisters car soon. I have a Cobalt that I tinker around with. That car should be hitting 11's next year. Hopefully at St.Thomas Dragway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts