Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as I am concerned. These people are more "American" than most, to me.

Fuck the Police. Seriously.

You pay for them. Yet we let them tell us we can't live out lives.

The only reason to live is to do things that make you happy. That's why we all risk getting arrested to go 100+ in a turbo Civic.

We need our Free country back.

My dad and my Uncle did this in their youth.

Why can't I.

Russia is more Free than the USA.

Good for these guys.

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,936 Posts
Dafuq you talkin about man?

These guys are the black american equivalent of Arab drifters. Looks cool when it works, no so much when they fuck up and body parts are flying everywhere. I say the same for any jackass, member here or not, that does 100+ on city streets.

Then you make these ignorant ass comments about "fuck the police" and "we need our country back". What point are you trying to make? You think fucktards like that should be openly allowed to do that kind of shit on public streets??

Go to Russia I guess?

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
I see your point on this, but that's freakin' amazing wheelies right there. I want to buy me one

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More People Need to Die Anyway.

I doubt there was body parts flying everywhere.

You've never rode a dirtbike? You fall off and get some BooBoos.

Pussies.

Lets move to Russia Dawg. Or The UAE, or Baltimore. Haha

IDK if Yuliya and her parents would be too proud after all they went through to move from Ukraine...

I don't need to be a fag cause my dad was a badass. That's lame logic.

Lets go get some of this:

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Can I have the bit of my life I wasted reading this thread, back? OP fail.

Oh, and technically it's the lawmakers telling us how to live, the Police just enforce what they are told to.

By the way, you can do that, you'll just more than likely get in trouble. Based on your ignorant statements, I'm guessing you're in your early 20's, making your parents/uncles probably..... early to mid 40's. Yea, you ever read about Woodstock? Or ANYTHNG in the 70's/80's? That's why they could get away with this, because the cops dropped as much acid as everyone else.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was mostly a troll post w/ a cool video.

Lol

Inspire some people to go out bust laws and get off their ass and have fun before they die.

Thinkin I don't know what Woodstock is.. Psh

You Ignant!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahahah Yay!

Thread Activity! Lol

I don't get caught, and if I do, I get away!

Doin' Badass Deeds on the Daily!

Question Authority!!!

·
Registered
EK hatch
420 Posts
... You must have found a way to replace all the blood in your body with liquer if any of that intrest you.......you ever shot a machine gun on peyote, fkn badass man...almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
... You must have found a way to replace all the blood in your body with liquer if any of that intrest you.......you ever shot a machine gun on peyote, fkn badass man...almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits
You sir, have won at life. Thank you for being American.

SIG'D

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
More Badassness!

This thread is some Entertainment right here..

You Ever took Acid and Did a 100MPH+ burnout/understeer around a sweeping corner while holding eye contact with your friend!

SupA!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.