Honda D Series Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
FF Misfit
4,881 Posts
Honda CRX HF + H23A1 + 12.1:1 CR + Crower Stage 3 cams + ZEX 75 Shot = ...........................

We will find out soon enough. :p

Edit: I did just think of one question. With my all motor build iirc I will need to use colder plugs for the higher compression. Now with that said, will I have to use even colder plugs when I add the spray? So for example, my plugs are 2 steps colder, would a need a plug 3 steps colder with the spray?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
ok read every single last page. makes me wanna go the nitrous way for the track.

i know so far from what i see zex is the way too go. but my friend is selling his compucar nitrous set-up what do you guys think of this brand.

·
FF Misfit
4,881 Posts
I've never heard of it. Have you tried a search on H-T?

·
FF Misfit
4,881 Posts
Try posting up a new thread on here then. I just had to for my H23 build w/ nitrous.

·
FF Misfit
4,881 Posts

·
FF Misfit
4,881 Posts
yeah i noticed that lol
Yeah, if they only put that much effort into their website, imagine the effort they'd put into customer service and the kits themselves. Granted I don't like to criticise what I've never used or heard anything about, that site just doesn't seem right to me. Kinda reminds me of those fly by night companies that are there to make a quick buck and then vanish.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts