Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
Why even post in the recipe section if there is no recipe.:pinch:

Do you just put on seasoning, open the beer and put it up it's butt, then grill till cooked?

EDIT* Does look hella good though.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
since you asked...

1. open beer and drink half
2. rub chicken with oil and then season how ever you wish..salt and pepper is fine
3. season cavity of chicken and put small veggie in neck of bird to hold in moisture
4. pour some seasonings into the beer
5. putt beer up chicken's butt
6. stand on smoker precariously
7. smoke at 225 until internal temp is atleast 165 degrees (three hours or so)

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
beer butt chicken is the best... eat it all the time... but mine never took 3hrs to cook... maybe 1.5hrs... but depends on the size really and how high you turn the temp up

·
Registered
0 Posts
this is my first post... so here goes. HAHAHA you guys are awesum ive never seen a forum like this before its amazing! haha :) i am so hungry now... im also new to the honda scene although being a fan :) i think ill fit right in :) is there a meet and greet sticky in here somewhere so i can tell al little about myself and my car ?

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
this is my first post... so here goes. HAHAHA you guys are awesum ive never seen a forum like this before its amazing! haha :) i am so hungry now... im also new to the honda scene although being a fan :) i think ill fit right in :) is there a meet and greet sticky in here somewhere so i can tell al little about myself and my car ?
Go over to the noob section and start a intro thread. Be sure to post a ton of pics, we're whores around here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts