Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've been to Applebee's lately you may have seen the pulled beef BBQ sandwhich thing they have. It is kick ass! I have my own cheap ghetto version.

You need:
Frittata Meat, very thin slice
Onion (cut to your liking)
Sweet Baby Rays Chipotle BBQ sauce
You choice slaw
Burger buns

Start with your onion and meat. Brown your onions in a skillet then add your frittata meat to the skillet and brown the meat.

Drain grease from pan.

Add one small bottle of Sweet Baby Rays Chipotle BBQ sauce to the meat and let simmer for about 8-10min.

Place your beef on to the burger bun and top with slaw. Great quick meal, you can cut up some potatoes and make homemade fries or use store bought stuff. I tend to eat mine with a salad since I hate cleaning.

Optional:
Use onion rings instead of plain onions
Slow cook like a beef brisket in the sauce in a crock pot

Would look something like this

·
Registered
THE CRX
977 Posts
wow, looks good mane!!! mexican hamburger!! jk, did you ring the onion? it looks like it.

jalapenos maybe? how would that taste on an onion bun?

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
wow, looks good mane!!! mexican hamburger!! jk, did you ring the onion? it looks like it.

jalapenos maybe? how would that taste on an onion bun?
That's a picture from applebees i'm assuming lol.

·
Registered
nike airs
25 Posts
That damn buger looks gooooood lol I just wanna grab it off my screen n grub out. But ill write the recipe and cook it tonite. Ill let u know how everyone feels about it tomarro

·
Registered
THE CRX
977 Posts
That's a picture from applebees i'm assuming lol.
Hmmm, thats misrepresentation! JK lol, it still looks good though. Good job applebees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts