Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im having issue to find how to conect my BeeR on my ECU i cannot find the icm wire .. from the pin out ive looked there is two white wire tthat go to the ignition is this the one i need to plus my yellow and green from the beeR im very confused

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,880 Posts
quote from 4/17/2010

Now, a lot of installation guides online have the yellow and green wire listed as RPM and ignition, respectively. They say you just have to tap into the wires, and that the supplied instructions from Bee Racing are wrong. THIS IS WRONG

The fact is, the instructions from Bee*R ARE correct, albeit in japanese. So here's a translation I worked out. This is for OBD1 Civics.

This might help too.

BLACK - Ground
RED - Ignition power
WHITE - Rev2 trigger wire, ground to activate
GREEN - Ignitor wire, harness side
YELLOW - Ignitor wire, ECU side

BLACK AND RED WIRE
Find a suitable ground and power source. If you can't do this, stop now, get someone else to install it. You can take ignition power off the ECU at pin A25 like they suggest, but I chose not to mess with my ECU harness more than I had to.

WHITE WIRE
When you ground this wire, the Rev2 function is triggered. The best choices are either the hand brake or the clutch. For the hand brake, remove the trim around your shifter and tap into the GRY wire near the hand brake. For the clutch, tap into the BLU-BLK wire on your clutch switch.

GREEN AND YELLOW WIRE
Find pin A22 on the ECU harness and cut it, yes cut it, then properly insulate the wire ends. Find pin A21 on the ECU harness and cut it, then crimp on male and female bullet connectors. Both those wires should be RED-GRN.

Take your green wire from the Bee*R unit and crimp on a bullet connector, then connect it to the harness side of the A21 wire. Take your yellow wire from the Bee*R unit and crimp on a bullet connector, then connect it to the ECU side of the A21 wire.
FOR OBD1 ECU

find the pin out for your ecu and match the function of the wire.

Reactions: robgoof

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im having a hard time finding the good wire to cut because there is no icm . i just found b15 and b17 ignition unit ... anyone can help me there witch how i need to plug the yellow and green from the BeeR to my Ecu .

·
Registered
958 Posts
the white wires at OBD0 PM6 ECU pins B15 and B17 are for the igniter (ICM) in the distributor - these two white wires connect together inside the harness and emerge as one white wire at the distributor connector - the distributor connector has two white wires, one for the igniter (ICM) and one for the crank sensor - for the OBD0 MPFI harness, on the middle row of (4) connector pins, the crank sensor wire is immediately adjacent to the empty pin and the igniter wire is on the opposite end of the (4) pins from the empty pin - should be an orange wire (also for the crank sensor) between the two white wires

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the white wires at OBD0 PM6 ECU pins B15 and B17 are for the igniter (ICM) in the distributor - these two white wires connect together inside the harness and emerge as one white wire at the distributor connector - the distributor connector has two white wires, one for the igniter (ICM) and one for the crank sensor - for the OBD0 MPFI harness, on the middle row of (4) connector pins, the crank sensor wire is immediately adjacent to the empty pin and the igniter wire is on the opposite end of the (4) pins from the empty pin - should be an orange wire (also for the crank sensor) between the two white wires
thank you so much good sir !!! i did like a good 8-10 hours or research yesterday ... thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts