Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 hatch
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since im using a nissan internal wastegate on my greddy kit, the most psi i can get out of it is 9 but falls to 6.5 after 5.5k, the rod cant adjust anymore or else it wont fit. if i hook up a boost controller, will i be able to go past the 9psi? id turn down the boost on the wastegate and up it on the mbc. i have my old ebay mbc im thinking about reusing.

another question. it was hot yesterday, probably in the low 90s, i was on a really congested street with alot of stop and go and my car started getting hot(above halfway), is there anything i could do to keep temps down at stops like this? im thinking of getting a 12inch fan compared to my 10incher. anything else?

·
Registered
278 Posts
if you hook up a MBC you'll be able to turn the boost up to where you want it. Do you have a fan on your radiator? you could wire in a switch so you can turn it on when you get in the car. do you have a turbo timer?

·
Registered
89 hatch
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you hook up a MBC you'll be able to turn the boost up to where you want it. Do you have a fan on your radiator? you could wire in a switch so you can turn it on when you get in the car. do you have a turbo timer?
10inch slim on an eg radiator. yes i have a tt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts