1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i ended up racing my Buddys 96 Civic DX hatch Back

Mods List: (D16Y7)
Short Ram
CTR Axle Back
Suspension
16" Rota Sub-Zeros
and a 65 shot (bottle not used, it was empty)

Vs My 95 Civic LX 4 door (D15B7)

Short Ram
ZC Header
Test Pipe
Greddy Catback
Suspension
VX Wheels (painted black)

We pull out of the mall entrance and do a 2nd gear roll he pulls on me every so slightly when i go into 3rd gear (has the DX loooooooooooooooong boy EK tranny 3.25 Final Drive Vs my 4.08) When he goes into third and i go into forth i start walking back giving him the middle finger (close friend). I make it sound like the race was over quick but MAN it felt like a 40 second race, it took FOREVER!!!!

Anyway just thought i'd share, will post pics of the 4 door with black vx's later

GO D-SERIES!

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
is the car pink or just faded red? either way good job. i usually get pwned by all my friends cuz im pretty much the only one with a d

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
congrats...i think...B7 YEA... i love the pink..i mean red car...and he had a weight advan...anyway good job

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ToneDx2049 said:
congrats...i think...B7 YEA... i love the pink..i mean red car...and he had a weight advan...anyway good job

Car use to be Milano red but thats what 210k in florida will do to any cars body without wax. I'm torn between fixing the exterior or getting a ZC or D15B swap (wholesale cost).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts