Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone should come out to the "Battle in Seattle" on August 31st. There will be big name racers and a huge caar show. Racing and showing and having tons of fun til midnight..... Make plans now to see hopefully a mid 9 second All Motor pass by Bisimoto Engineering. Along with many others..
Don

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is all the info...

WHERE
PACIFIC RACEWAYS
31001 144th AVE. SE
KENT, WA 98042

WHEN
FRIDAY NIGHT
AUGUST 31, 2007

RACE-DAY SCHEDULE
(Schedule Subject to Change w/o Notice)
Vendor Setup 12:00 PM
Gates Open 12:00 PM
Racer Tech Inspection 2:00 PM
Car Show Roll In 2:00 AM
Shakedown Runs (All Classes) 4:00 PM
Qualifying (All Classes) 5:00 PM, 6:30 PM
Car Show Judging 8:00 PM
1st Round Eliminations (Pro and Street) 8:00 PM
Finestmodels.com Swimsuit Competition 9:00 PM
Awards Presentation Conclusion

EVENT PRICING
Adult General Admission $20.00
Adult Crew Member $20.00
Children (7-11) $10.00
Kids (6-Younger) FREE
Race Entry (Car & Driver) $40.00
Carshow Entry (Car & Driver) $40.00
Fun Run (Car & Driver) $40.00

DIRECTIONS
From I-5:
In Federal Way take the SR 18 East exit (exit 142) toward Auburn. Go 8.9 miles and take the exit for SE 304th/SE 312th (a sign about 1/4 mile before the exit will also identify it as Green River Community College/Pacific Raceways). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left; at the next opportunity, turn right. Proceed on the track access road.

From SR-167:
Take the SR 18 East exit toward Auburn. Go 6.2 miles and take the exit for SE 304th/SE 312th (a sign about 1/4 mile before the exit will also identify it as Green River Community College/Pacific Raceways). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left; at the next opportunity, turn right. Proceed on the track access road.

From I-405:
From Northbound I-405 take Exit #2 in Renton for southbound SR 167 From Southbound I-405 take Exit #2B in Renton for southbound SR 167. Then follow the directions above for SR 167.

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
Hi bro, nice news.

Could you help me, I´m trying to organize an event like this, the first on my town, can you explaine the logistics, qualification rules, prizes, etc.

Help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

At the moment the track do some 1/4 and 1/8 events, but the logistic is:

Payment, and race, if you lost the first race, you are out, but they have the byeback option for half price, and are bracket races.

I want to do this a little different, any ideas??

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car runs ok I guess. But Im not sure its going to make eliminations with a 14.1... We will see though

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Street Performance... I just need to qualify to win the series up here. If I dont I will lose by 10 points

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did that in about ten minutes

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am behind the eight ball right now... My little d15 up against some of the "Big Blocks"

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will have flyers for BOTI friday morning in case any of you in the area want them to hand out....

·
Registered
EG6
489 Posts
ill be there is there a meet up any where before or during for the D-series members

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
yo i live in new york but if that thoroughbred dime piece on the top of the flyer is gonna be there i might have to come, lol.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We will also have our 2001 Skyline R34 there on display at the show...

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For all you local guys, I now have flyers so stop by my shop to grab a few to give to anyone you feel might want to go and not know about it....

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have 10,000 flyers I need to go out in this State.... Its going to be a blast.. :TU:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts