Honda D Series Forum banner

Batten down the hatches....MUGEN FLOOD

6K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  MrDisibility 
#1 · (Edited)
From some mag scans i picked up a while back....enjoy :D

See less See more
#9 ·
turbo95eg6 said:
I didnt know the wheels came with those plates....
the discs are worth more than the rims on the used market!!! everytime i see a pair on ebay or on other forum's classifieds, i email to see if the have the discs. they never do. so if anyone has cf-48's with the discs and needs some money, you know what you need to do! :) pretty much anything that mugen made for the d engines is impossible to find. only once since i've been an ebay member did i ever see the dohc zc mugen valve springs for sale. i was going to bid on them b/c of their rarity but i don't have a zc so i figured i'd let them go to someone who would appreciate them! man i'm a nice guy! lol! :D

#11 ·
FooSchnickens said:
I'd love to see one of those CRX turbo kits. I bet it's a blast to drive too. :twisted:
Yeah total stealth kit, i had to look the diagram to really figure it out because i looked at the intake manifold and was like??????? Some of that stuff is probably never to be found anymore, total rare items there and really sick items also.

#12 ·
spoonbender said:
the discs are worth more than the rims on the used market!!! everytime i see a pair on ebay or on other forum's classifieds, i email to see if the have the discs. they never do. so if anyone has cf-48's with the discs and needs some money, you know what you need to do! :) pretty much anything that mugen made for the d engines is impossible to find. only once since i've been an ebay member did i ever see the dohc zc mugen valve springs for sale. i was going to bid on them b/c of their rarity but i don't have a zc so i figured i'd let them go to someone who would appreciate them! man i'm a nice guy! lol! :D
There was someone selling repro's online a while back, but i think mugen caught wind of it and bitch slapped him big time.

#17 ·
That turbo is wicked. I love the 1st gen CRX, I've had 3 of them and I will buy another one one day when $$$ is a problem(if ever)

Does anybody rember the website turborex.com guy mad these water cooled turbo kits for the 1st gen for like $2000.

#18 ·
I'm waiting for Turbodyne to get their act back together. They specialized in electric turbos/superchargers (no not the stupid fans you see on ebay) and they kicked ass. I say turbo/supercharger be cause of the shape (turbo) and actual induction method (supercharger). They put out decent boost for a street machine, and they might make larger ones for big boost applications ~10psi+ It's a completely independent elctrical system that charges off the exhaust gases when not boosting.

Oh yeah, no turbo lag either. :cool:

http://www.turbodyne.com/product2.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.